The Borough of Midland Park, New Jersey, almost two square miles in size, was incorporated in 1895 and consisted of 1,250 people of predominantly Dutch descent.
On January 23, 1927 the assembly was formed and met at 197 Godwin Avenue, in a storefront. In 1928 the current building was erected at 61 Prospect St., and the assembly continues to meet in that building today.
At present, there are around (40) + families represented in membership at Midland Park Gospel Hall. Many countries are represented including India, Malaysia, Ireland, Antigua, Dominica, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Canada, and the US.